Sunday, October 10, 2010

Stanford thoughts...

    I came away impressed with how the Trojans played. The offense is spectacular, and Robert Woods in an absolute stud. I just wish on days we have the pass game working big, that we can also get our run game in there just as much. Our two leading rushers were tied with 33yards a piece, and everyone thought the run game would be the key. The defense is still just not there. Stanford should not have won that game, but I do feel confident that USC can win the rest of the games, aside from maybe Oregon. Oregon is going to be tough obviously but if we play them like we played Stanford, and our defense improves, we have a shot. Look what Washington State did..43-23, that's vulnerability.
    Anyways, 4-2 still is not bad. Think of this season as a "practice season" for Lane Kiffin and Co. since we have no bowl game. I still feel very strong about the appeal and that may be our biggest win by the end of this year. It's all in the NCAAs hands and will be yet again another interesting off season for all Trojan fans. My final record prediction? I feel either 10-3 or 9-4..we are 3 points away from 6-0, I believe the only games we have to worry about are the Oregon, Arizona, and maybe the Oregon State game. Only 6 more days until Cal! Beat the Bears!

No comments:

Post a Comment